The Department for Education’s statutory policies for schools September 2014 outlines the policies and other documents that governing bodies and school leaders are legally required to hold.
We promote safety, inclusion, tolerance and respect at Rockwood Academy. Our policies enable us to work together as an effective and inclusive school community. When joining the Rockwood community, it is assumed that you and your child/ren agree and comply with our policies, supporting our positive Academy ethos and atmosphere.
Rockwood’s policies are here for you to view and download. Please get in touch if you need a hard copy or want to know more about any policy.
- CORE Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Charging & Remissions
- CORE Confidential Reporting (Whistle Blowing) Policy
- CORE Education Trust Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Positive Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Homework Policy
- SEN Information Report – Local Minimum Offer
- Pupil Premium Spending and Evaluation of Impact
- Sex & Relationships Education Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Uniform Policy
- CORE Freedom of Information Policy
- CORE Anti-bullying Policy
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2018
- CORE Educational Visits Policy
Please visit the Admissions page for further information on our admissions process.