Our uniform is a badge of pride, creating a sense of belonging in our Academy community. This means that we set high standards with the full support of parents and carers. We expect uniform to be worn correctly, smartly and respectfully.
It is a Rockwood policy for all children to wear their uniform during the Academy day and during Academy events. Teachers, Form Tutors, the Learning and Outcomes team and the Senior Team regularly check that students look smart and are wearing the correct uniform. We keep uniform costs as low as possible to give parents good value for money.
- Light blue shirt
- School tie
- Grey V-necked jumper (optional)
- Grey school trousers/skirt/pinafore
- School blazer with embroidered school badge
- Suitable plain black shoes
- Suitable plain outdoor coat (blue/black/grey)
- Plain socks (blue/black/grey)
- Light blue headscarf (optional)
- Navy blue embroidered t-shirt
- Black shorts/skirt/joggers